True European precision panel saw performance for any size operation. This machine is a reliable heavy duty European saw without the heavy duty price tag designed for the most sophisticated end users in mind. The saw accommodates 16" blades (400mm) and is powered by a 7.5 HP motor; joined by a 1 HP scoring blade motor that spins at 8000 RPM to eliminate tear outs producing clean cuts after every use. The sliding table glides along precision made in German stick glid rollers to provide smooth operations and with a crosscut capability of 11' (132").
- Automatic adjustable heights switch for blade & riving knife.
- Automatic adjustable heights switch for scoring blade.
- Digital tilt readout display
- Accepts 14"-16” blades (350mm-400mm)
- Adjustable blade guard with built-in European dust hood
- Sliding table glides smoothly on precision bearing rollers
- Independent scoring blade spins at 8000 RPM for clean, crisp cuts
- Extruded aluminum fence for cutting miters 30 degrees left and 45 degrees right
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp
- Rip fence with locking lever and micro adjustment
International shipping rates to your country provided at check out.
Click here to request a international delivery quote directly to your warehouse!!
SNB-12A 16" 7.5HP PRECISION SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
- Main motor: 7.5 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Main blade size: 14"-16" (350mm-400mm)
- Digital Main blade tilt: 0–45 degrees
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 4"
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 3-3/4"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 30mm
- Scoring blade size: 120mm"
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0–45 degrees
- Sliding table size: 16 1/2" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 52"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 132" x 132"
- Cross cutting length: 132"
- Overall dimensions: 132"L x 141"D x 60" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2450 lb.