The SNB-DP3 is the bench-top radial drill press with a Tilting Head and features 5 speeds, a powerful 0.5HP motor, crank handle operated rack and pinion vertical table movement, sturdy cast iron square table, 5/8” (16mm) drill chuck, Rack & pinion head can be tilted 45 degree left and 90 degree right with forward and back movements. The small footprint allows for maximum shop layout options.
- Powerful 0.5HP (output) TEFC motor
- 5-speed spindle
- Crank handle
- Rack and pinion vertical table movement
- V-belt drive system
- Sturdy cast iron square work table
- Small cast iron base won’t take up space
- Head tilt at 45° left & 90° right
- Head forward & back movement with rack and pinion
- Keyed chuck with MT2/JT33 arbor
- Transparent chuck guard for safe operation
International shipping rates to your country provided at check out.
Click here to request a international delivery quote to your warehouse!!
SNB-DP3 DESKTOP DRILL PRESS With Tilting Head
- Type: Belt drive
- Motor: 0.5HP (TEFC)
- Power: 220v/60hz
- Drills to Center of Circle: 11”- 33”
- 5Step Spindle; 600-2950rpm
- Chuck size: 1/32” – 5/8” (1mm-16mm)
- Spindle travel: 3”
- Spindle to column distance: 5½” – 16½”
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Table tilt: 45°
- Table Size: 8” x 9”
- Head tilt: 45° left and 90° right
- Base Size: 13” x 8”
- Spindle to table: 4” – 13”
- Spindle to base: 18”
- Max. distance Chuck to Table: 10”
- Max Distance Chuck to Base: 15”
- Machine size: 33”L x 11”W x 31”H
- Net Weight: 82lbs
- Packing Size: 35”L x 18”W x 12”H
- Gross Weight: 89lbs
Note: All machine models are sold as 220v 50/60Hz 3-Phase.
For Single Phase power, you have the option to purchase a "10HP Rotary Phase Converter" in the "POWER OPTIONS" above.